Warning: Your Web Browser is outdated and may not be compatible with many features of this site. Click Here to Learn MoreFor individuals using screen readers or similar accessibility aids, click here to skip the header and main navigation.
Enterprise Content Management (ECM)
Ohio Shared Services is committed to providing our agency partners easy access to their documents through our ECM and retention services.
Our service includes:
- A secured environment featuring high-speed scanners from OPEX (www.opex.com ).
- Scanners allow conversion from sealed envelopes to electronic documents with maximum efficiency.
- The ability to intake new documents with an impressive service level, while providing intake of existing documentation as a "back file" operation.
- Automated import of documents arriving as faxes or email attachments.
- Automated processing of barcodes where available.
- Flexibility to develop data entry options for indexing purposes.
- Electronic document storage in a proven document management system used by other agencies today.
- Automated offsite backups and business continuity agreements in place.
- Secure short-term paper storage (assumes paper will be shipped back to agency or destroyed at agreed upon intervals).
- Electronic transmission of results to your facility via File Transfer Protocol (FTP).
- Web-based access to documents with flexible security, document versioning, and check in/out capabilities.
- Reporting of productivity and service level metrics.
For more information, please contact us at 1.877.644.6771.