Ohio Shared Services has transformed the way the state of Ohio works with the Ohio business community by:
• Consolidated processing of agency vendor invoices
• Utilizing eSupplier, an OAKS vendor self-service module
• Shifting toward online storage and processing of vendor maintenance forms
More information on each of these changes is included below.
Ohio Shared Services processes vendor invoices in an effort to provide vendors with one customer experience. Some agencies currently partnering with Ohio Shared Services for invoice processing are listed below. For a complete listing, please click here
• Board of Regents (BOR)
• Bureau of Workers' Compensation (BWC)
• Office of Budget and Management (OBM)
• Ohio Department of Administrative Services (DAS)
• Ohio Department of Aging (AGE)
• Ohio Department of Agriculture (AGR)
• Ohio Department of Alcohol and Drug Addiction Services (ODADAS)
• Ohio Department of Developmental Disabilities (DODD)
• Ohio Department of Health (ODH)
• Ohio Department of Mental Health (DMH)
• Ohio Department of Natural Resources (DNR)
• Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Correction (DRC)
• Ohio Department of Taxation (TAX)
• Ohio Department of Youth Services (DYS)
• Ohio Rehabilitation Services Commission (RSC)
eSupplier, a self-service online module, provides vendors the ability to log in and view the real-time status of their purchase orders, invoices and payment information. To learn more, click here.
Ohio Shared Services maintains the state's vendor database and vendor forms to better the state's ability to work with vendors. Click here to access the vendor forms.
In addition, Ohio Shared Services provides the following vendor services:
• 1099 Form Processing
• Vendor Phone Inquiries
• Vendor Master Maintenance including EFT maintenance
For more information on Ohio Shared Services invoice processing or vendor maintenance, please submit an inquiry via our contact us page.